REI Results Academy
This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between You (the “Student“) and REI Results, LLC., a Texas limited liability Academy, with an address at P.O. Box 3802, McKinney, Texas, 75070 (the “Academy”), effective as of the date of the last signature below (the “Effective Date”), the terms of which shall define the rights and obligations of the parties under the REI Results Academy Virtual Wholesaling Program.
Welcome to the REI Results Academy – Virtual Wholesaling Program (the “Program”). Below is a summary of the materials, tools, events and coaching included in the Program. As a student of the Academy, You are entitled to receive not only the components of the Program currently released, but You will also receive ALL new components and features of the Program upon release and without any additional cost. Anticipated new components are denoted below with two asterisks (**); however these are subject to change at any time, at the discretion of the Academy.
- Program Components
COACHING & SUPPORT:
- Twice Weekly Live Video Group Coaching Calls
- Education and Development Session
- Group Q&A and Role Play Session
- One Hour 1-on-1 Coaching Session Per Month
- Coaching Support via Email and Facebook
- Software & Tools Support
- Emergency “911” Access
ONLINE CURRICULUM & RESOURCE CENTER:
- Virtual Wholesaling Training Modules
- Weekly Call Recordings
- Virtual Resource Library
- Lead Generation Software Training
- Advanced Training Modules**
SOFTWARE & TOOLS:
- CRM System
- Lead Generation Systems Software
- Skip Tracing Software**
- Contract Templates, Title Documents, Sales Scripts and Other Real Estate Resources
MASTERMIND ADVANCED LIVE TRAINING:
- Annual Full Immersion Mastermind Think Tank
NETWORKING & COMMUNITY RESOURCES:
- Private Online REI Results Academy – Virtual Wholesaling Community (Conditions apply)
- Private Academy Facebook Group Chat1
- Networking/Meet Up Events
- Recommended Service Providers & Other Shared Resources
- TERM. Student’s participation in the Program begins on the Effective Date and continues thereafter for a period of one (1) year (“Initial Term”), unless and until terminated as provided in Section 6. After the Initial Term, Student’s participation in the Program shall automatically continue on a month to month basis, unless and until terminated as provided in Section 6.
- PAYMENT. As consideration for access to and participation in the Program, Student agrees to pay to the Academy two hundred and forty-nine dollars ($249.00) per month for the initial Term, and thereafter, ninety-nine dollars per month ($99.00), payable by autodraft from Student’s credit card or bank account. The Academy shall have no obligation to provide any of the Program components to Student until the Academy receives full payment for the Program. Additional costs associated with participating in the Program include without limitation, costs of marketing, computer access, travel and lodging costs to the advanced Mastermind live classroom trainings and Think Tanks.
- TEAM ACCESS.(LIFETIME/VIP ONLY) Student may identify up to two (2) team members (the “Student Team”) in addition to themselves, who will be granted login access to the Academy website, and may also register and attend the Mastermind Advanced Live Training with Student, provided that the Team member and Student are (i) related by blood or marriage, or (2) a bona fide business relationship exists, as evidenced by documentation. Student Team members can be substituted only with Academy approval, at the sole discretion of the Academy.
Student acknowledges and agrees that access to all Academy Software is limited to up to 3 Student Team members only (including Student) during the term of this Agreement. Additional charges may apply if additional users are to be added to the Program. Additional user requests can be made by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-394-3394.
- ACADEMY OBLIGATIONS. The Academy’s obligation to provide the Program is deemed completed upon the Student being provided with access to the Program. Access to the online components of the Program is complete upon Student’s receipt of his/her login. Student acknowledges and agrees that once the Student is given access, it is the Student’s responsibility to utilize the Program, including without limitation, scheduling and participating in individual coaching sessions, registering and attending live classroom trainings, participating in live coaching calls, and utilizing online resources.
- TERMINATION. Student may terminate this Agreement at the end of the Initial Term by providing thirty (30) days written notice to the Academy. The Academy may cancel this Agreement if Student’s first payment in full is not received within three (3) calendar days from the Effective Date, or if it discontinues availability of the Program. Should Student stop making payments for any reason during the Initial Term or otherwise terminate or cancel their participation in the Program, an early termination fee shall apply and be due and payable immediately upon termination or cancellation. The early termination fee shall apply as follows:
- termination or cancellation during the first three months after the Effective Date shall incur a one time fee of two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00);
- Termination or cancellation during the fourth through sixth month from the Effective Date shall incur a one time fee of one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500.00); and
- Termination or cancellation during the seventh month or thereafter from the Effective Date shall incur a one time fee of five hundred dollars ($500.00).
Student acknowledged and agrees that the early termination fees are a reasonable approximation of damages based on the information and knowledge provided in the Program and through access to the Program’s components, since the same are difficult to determine, and are not a penalty.
- REFUNDS. Program refunds are only available within three (3) calendar days of the Effective Date, SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS BELOW.
The Student shall receive a refund only if all of the following conditions are satisfied:
- The Student has NOT attended any Mastermind Advanced Live Trainings or used the CRM or Lead Generation Systems Software;
- The Student has NOT accessed more than 10% of the Academy’s Virtual Wholesaling Training Modules and online resources;
- The Academy receives the Student’s refund request before the expiration of the three (3) day period after the Effective Date;
- The Student completes (i) a request for refund form, and (ii) an exit/refund interview with a Academy returns department representative;
- The Student sends the completed request for refund form and all the Quick Start Mobile Office materials to the Academy’ at the address provided, and includes a tracking number and direct signature requirement (for Academy tracking and receipt); AND
- The Academy receives the Quick Start Mobile Office materials in substantially the same condition as when the Student received them; (if items are lost in shipment, a refund will not be processed)
To request a refund, either call 844-394-3393 or email Admin@reiresultsacademy.com and include “Request for Refund” in the subject line. Once received, the Academy will contact the Student and provide a request for refund form, schedule an exit/refund interview, and give instructions on where to send the Quick Start Mobile Office materials.
- MEDIA RELEASE. Student hereby authorizes the use of and grants permission to the Academy, to use the Student’s success stories, name, voice, and likeness, and/or appearance in any and all media for the purpose of, and in connection with the promotion of the Academy’s Program. The Student represents that any Student success story submitted to the Academy is true, and the Student acknowledges and agrees that he/she will not be compensated for any Student success story used by the Academy.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ACADEMY, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, ASSOCIATES, AND AFFILIATIES (collectively, the “ACADEMY AND ITS AGENTS”) PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE AND APPLICATION OF THE ACADEMY’S PROGRAM REMAINS WITH THE STUDENT, AS THE OUTCOMES ARE AFFECTED BY MANY FACTORS BEYOND THE ACADEMY’S CONTROL. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Academy And Its Agents make no representations, warranties or guarantees that (i) the Academy’s Program will result in a particular profit or loss for Student, and (ii) the documents, contracts, resources, and training materials provided to Student (whether on the online training modules, resources, website, or otherwise) have any legal effect or enforceability. FURTHERMORE, THE PERFORMANCE DISCLAIMER IN APPENDIX A IS HEREBY INCORPORATED INTO AND MADE A PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Student Should Seek the Advice of Qualified Professionals. Student acknowledges that the Academy And Its Agents do not function as Student’s real estate broker, personal accountant, attorney or financial advisor. The Academy And Its Agents do not provide tax, investment, or legal advice. Student acknowledges and agrees Student should seek the advice of qualified tax, investment, real estate, and/or legal professional in the Student’s market area (i) before using any of the Academy’s documents, contracts, or resources, and (ii) before attempting any of the Academy’s techniques or strategies.
- Student Shall Release and Hold Academy Harmless. Student shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Academy And Its Agents for any and all losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, fines, judgments, claims and related expenses whatsoever incurred by the Student or asserted against the Student and/or the Academy And Its Agents by any person arising out of, in connection with, or as a result of the Student’s use of the Program, including without limitation, the Student’s use of any of the Academy’s documents, contracts, or resources, or the Student’s use of any of the Academy’s techniques or strategies.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ACADEMY OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE STUDENT’S OR STUDENT TEAM’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF THE ACADEMY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE STUDENT IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, BUT SHALL APPLY, IN ANY EVENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT POSSIBLE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ACADEMY’S TOTAL LIABILTIY TO THE STUDENT FOR ALL DAMAGES EXCEED THE CONSIDERATION RECEIVED IN SECTION 3. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Student acknowledges and agrees that Student and Student Team will have access to confidential and proprietary information that may not be shared with or accessed by anyone other than Student, Student Team and other Program students. The Program content and materials, reports developed or created therefrom, and all information, data, documents, materials, trade secrets, communications and information provided relating to and arising out of participation in the Program constitute the Academy’s confidential and proprietary information, and in some cases, the Academy’s intellectual property and trade secret information (the “Academy’s Confidential Information”). Student and Student Team shall not copy, lend, transmit, display, reproduce, capture, duplicate, transfer, rent, sell, distribute, or otherwise make available any of Academy’s Confidential Information, nor allow others to do the same, except for Student and Student Team’s own use to market and enter into contracts for real properties (“Real Estate Investment Transactions”), and unless authorized by law or expressly authorized by the Academy in each instance. Student may disclose the Academy’s Confidential Information to Student’s Team who assist with and participate in Real Estate investment Transactions, only if they agree in writing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Student and Student Team shall take all steps necessary to maintain Academy’s Confidential Information in strict confidence and to avoid disclosure of any of Academy’s Confidential Information to any person not authorized to view such materials.
- The Academy acknowledges and agrees that Student may disclose to the Academy and other of Academy’s students participating in the Program certain confidential information related to property leads, properties under contract, ideas and interactions with other students and other information that Student considers confidential (the “Student’s Confidential Information”). The Academy agrees to maintain Student’s Confidential Information in strict confidence and to direct all other students to maintain Student’s Confidential Information in strict confidence. Student further agrees to maintain any other information received from other students of the Program in confidence and make no use of such confidential information.
- The Academy’s Confidential Information and the Student’s Confidential Information are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Confidential Information”. Confidential Information shall not include such portions of the Confidential Information as (a) are or become generally available to the public through no fault or action by the party receiving the Confidential Information or its officers, directors, partners, members, managers, employees, affiliates, agents, advisors and representatives (collectively, the ”Receiving Party”), (b) become available to the Receiving Party on a non-confidential basis from a source, other than the party disclosing the Confidential Information (the “Disclosing Party”), who acquired it, directly and indirectly, legally and without any obligation of confidentiality, (c) was rightfully and legally in Receiving Party’s possession prior to disclosure by the Disclosing Party, or (d) was independently developed by the Receiving Party
- If the Receiving Party receives a request to disclose all or any part of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information under the terms of a subpoena, discovery request. order issued by a court or by a governmental body, or other legal process, the Receiving Party shall, if allowed by applicable law (i) notify the Disclosing Party immediately of the existence, terms, and circumstances surrounding such request, providing complete copies of all documents constituting such request; (ii) consult with the Disclosing Party on the advisability of taking legally available steps to resist or narrow such request; (iii) cooperate with the Disclosing Party in seeking to maintain the confidentiality of that Confidential Information (e.g., by placing it under seal or setting aside the requirement or order compelling disclosure); and (iv) if disclosure of such Confidential Information is required to prevent the Receiving Party from being held in contempt or subject to other penalty, furnish only such portion of the Confidential Information as, in the written opinion of counsel, it is legally compelled to disclose and to exercise its commercially reasonable efforts to obtain an order or other reliable assurance that confidential treatment will be accorded to the disclosed Confidential Information.
- Upon the cancellation or termination of this Agreement, Student shall return or destroy all Program materials and all other Academy Confidential Information in Student’s or Student Team member’s possession, and if requested by the Academy, certify to the destruction. Student’s intellectual knowledge or materials created by Student shall remain the Confidential Information of the Academy and subject to the provisions of this Agreement.
- The Receiving Party acknowledges that the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information is unique and valuable to the Disclosing Party’s business and that the Disclosing Party may suffer immediate and irreparable injury if the provisions of these confidentiality obligations were breached by the Receiving Party. Accordingly, in addition to any other remedy to which it may be entitled at law or in equity, upon any breach or threatened breach of this paragraph, the Disclosing Party may suffer irreparable harm and shall be entitled to seek immediate injunctive relief, without the requirement of posting bond.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Commercial Transactions With Academy Associates. Student hereby acknowledges that if Student enters into a commercial transaction with a Academy employee or independent contractor (hereinafter, a “Academy Associate”), which includes without limitation, entering into joint venture deal with or lending money to a Academy Associate, such commercial transaction is an independent activity that falls outside the scope of the Program provided by the Academy under this Agreement. Student hereby agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Academy And Its Agents from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, fines, judgments, claims and related expenses sustained by, imposed upon, or asserted against the Academy and/or Student by any person as a result of Student entering into such commercial transaction with the Academy Associate.
- Call Recording Notification. Student acknowledges and agrees that all communications between the Academy And Its Agents and Student may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes. By signing this Agreement, Student acknowledges and agrees that the Academy And Its Agents, to the fullest extent permitted by law, may record conversations with Student and Student Team without further notice or disclosure and without the use of an automatic tone warning device. The Academy does not assume responsibility to make, share or to retain such recordings.
- Severability. If any one provision of this Agreement is interpreted as being illegal or unenforceable it shall be severed from the Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall remain enforceable.
- Assignment. Neither this Agreement, nor any part of the rights and obligations of Student may be directly or indirectly transferred, sold, conveyed, encumbered, subdivided or otherwise assigned without the prior written consent of the Academy, which may be granted or withheld in the Academy’s sole and absolute discretion. ANY ATTEMPT TO ASSIGN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY WILL BE VOID.
- Waiver. A failure or delay of either party to this Agreement to enforce at any time any of the provisions hereof, or to exercise any option which is herein provided, or to require at any time performance of any of the provisions hereto shall in no way be construed to be a waiver of such provisions of this Agreement.
- Resolution of Disputes/Arbitration. The Parties agree that, in the event of a dispute or alleged breach of this Agreement, they will work together in good faith to resolve the matter without the need for any formal legal remedy. If resolution is not reached within ten (10) business days, any and all disputes arising between the Parties in connection with this Agreement, whether based in contract, warranty, tort, statute, strict liability or otherwise, shall be submitted to binding arbitration heard by a single arbitrator in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”). The parties each waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any such dispute. All negotiations and arbitration proceedings pursuant to this Section will be confidential and treated as compromise and settlement negotiations for purposes of all similar rules and codes of evidence of applicable legislation and jurisdiction. The award shall be final and binding and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Governing Law and Venue. Any arbitration or court action arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in the State of Texas, County of Collin. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to conflict of laws principles.
- Notices. Any communication, notice or demand of any kind (a “Notice”) that either party may be required to give to or serve upon the other shall be in writing and delivered by personal service (including express or courier service), by electronic communication (including electronic mail, telegram or facsimile) which is confirmed in writing, or by registered or certified mail, postage prepaid, return receipt requested, or recognized overnight carrier with a delivery receipt, addressed to the parties at the addresses shown below. Either party may change its address for Notice by giving Notice to the other in the manner provided in this paragraph. Any Notice shall be deemed to have been duly given or served on the date personally served (if by personal service), on the date of confirmed dispatch (if by electronic communication) or three days after being placed in the United States mail (if mailed).
- Entire Agreement; Amendment. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the rights and obligations herein, all oral agreements being merged herein, and supersedes all prior representations, with respect to the transaction and matters contemplated herein. The provisions of this Agreement may be modified at any time by written agreement of the parties. No such modification shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the party against whom enforcement of the modification is sought. Furthermore, this Agreement cancels and supersedes any prior agreement(s) between the parties hereto relating to the Academy’s coaching programs.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties hereto have reviewed and agree to be bound by the terms contained herein, and have duly executed and delivered this Agreement as of the date of first payment.
ALL PROGRAM MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE ACADEMY ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND ARE NOT TO BE INTENDED TO BE OR INTERPRETED AS A “GET RICH” PROGRAM. EACH STUDENT’S INDIVIDUAL RESULTS ARE DEPENDENT ON A VARIETY OF FACTORS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO STUDENT’’S PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND, WORK ETHIC, BUSINESS SKILLS, PERSONAL DRIVE, TIME COMMITMENT, HEALTH, PROFESSIONAL NETWORK, FINANCIAL RESOURCES, RISK TOLERANCE, AND WILLINGNESS TO IMPLEMENT THE SYSTEMS AND TECHNIQUES TAUGHT. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCURATELY STATE WHAT STUDENT MAY OR MAY NOT ACHIEVE, OTHER THAN RECEIVING A VALUABLE REAL ESTATE EDUCATION. THEREFORE, THE TYPICAL STUDENT SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO RECEIVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A GREAT EDUCATION.
THERE ARE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ENGAGING IN REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS, AS WITH ANY ECONOMIC ACTIVITY. SOME RISKS ARE SUBSTANTIAL, THEREFORE STUDENT SHOULD INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATE WHETHER EACH REAL ESTATE ACTIVITY IS SUITABLE FOR STUDENT. MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY THE ACADEMY SHOULD ONLY BE DONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT STUDENT COULD EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT LOSSES, OR MAKE NO MONEY AT ALL. BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION, STUDENT SHOULD DO HIS/HER OWN DUE DILLIGENCE, USE CAUTION, AND SEEK THE ADVICE OF QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS IN STUDENT’S MARKET AREA. THIS INCLUDES CONSULTING WITH ACCOUNTANTS, LAWYERS, REAL ESTATE BROKERS, AND FINANCIAL ADVISORS.
WHENEVER SPECIFIC INCOME AND EARNINGS EXAMPLES ARE USED BY THE ACADEMY, THESE ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS TYPICAL RESULTS FOR THE AVERAGE STUDENT. IN SOME CASES, THESE EXAMPLES MAY BE EXCEPTIONAL. THEREFORE, STUDENT SHOULD NOT RELY ON THESE EXAMPLES AS EVIDENCE THAT HE/SHE WILL DO WELL, OR WILL MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL; ANY RELIANCE UPON THE EXAMPLES PRESENTED IS DONE AT STUDENT’S OWN RISK. AGAIN, THE AVERAGE STUDENT SHOULD ONLY EXPECT TO RECEIVE A GREAT EDUCATION.
THE ACADEMY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES THAT EMPLOYING THE ACADEMY’S INFORMATION AND EDUCATION (INCLUDING ITS IDEAS, TECHNIQUES, SYSTEMS, STRATEGIES, AND TOOLS) WILL RESULT IN ANY LEVEL OF SUCCESS FOR STUDENT. STUDENT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT STUDENT ALONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF ANY AND ALL DECISIONS MADE AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY THE ACADEMY.
Code of Conduct